- How to identify the quality of sap(super absorbent polymer )for agriculture
- The applications of super absorbent polymer(SAP) from Chinafloc
- COD AND BOD REMOVAL
- The main applications of polyacrylamide(PAM,FLOCCULANT)
- the polyacrylamide market in 2017-2020
- What is the difference of Flocculants & Coagulants?
- Global Forecast to 2021--Polyacrylamide Market
- Contact the manufacturers when you want to purchase polyacrylamide.
- Super absorbent polymer
- the Nonionic Polyacrylamide
1) EOR fields: The types and capability of macromolecule and super-macromolecule adopted in the third oil extraction (EOR) of the oilfield:
2) Drilling mud chemicals: in oil field exploration and development and exploration of geology, water and coal, it is used as adhesive of well drilling mud raw materials, can improve the service life of drill bits, improve the drill speed and drilling footage, and reduce plug in replacing drill, and has prominent well slough preventing effect, and it can be used as fracturing fluid of oil fields or plugging agent of controlling profile and plugging water.
3) Flocculant: used widely for waste water treatment; industry sewage treatment, especially the sewage with high density, bit suspending granules, such as, the sewage of steel factory, electroplating factory, it has advantages of low cost and no pollution, also can be used in paper-making etc.
4) Paper-making industry: can be used as fining agent, residency agent, filtration aid and paper dry and wet intensity reinforcing agent in paper-making industry.
Method of use
Dissolve this water should be clean water (e.g., water), to match it into mass concentration 0.1%, 0.3% (not more than 0.5%) aqueous solution.
When dissolved polymer and slowly into the vortex of water, should avoid touching each other after polymer particles in the water, the cluster. Then stir for a period of time, make its fully dissolved, eventually become a uniform, transparent and viscous solution, an hour to add the maturation period, guarantee its flocculation performance. This product dissolving and stirring time according to different water temperature is high and low, generally for 1-3 hours.
Matters needing attention
Dissolved and storage, avoid contact with the iron container; Mixing, mixer blade at the end of the linear speed not more than 8 m/s, lest cause polymer degradation. Packaging stored Product synopsis: polyacrylamide PAM, commonly known as flocculating agent or flocculant, cationic, anionic, molecular weight between 400-18 million, product appearance for white or slightly yellow powder, colorless viscous liquid gel soluble in water, easy to decompose temperature over 120 ℃. It is widely applied in fields such as daily necessities, petroleum, chemistry, light industry, architecture, medical and health, agriculture, etc.Welcome to consult Skype: frank99886600