- How to identify the quality of sap(super absorbent polymer )for agriculture
- The applications of super absorbent polymer(SAP) from Chinafloc
- COD AND BOD REMOVAL
- The main applications of polyacrylamide(PAM,FLOCCULANT)
- the polyacrylamide market in 2017-2020
- What is the difference of Flocculants & Coagulants?
- Global Forecast to 2021--Polyacrylamide Market
- Contact the manufacturers when you want to purchase polyacrylamide.
- Super absorbent polymer
- the Nonionic Polyacrylamide
CHINAFLOC Polyacrylamide, an acrylic resin that has the unique property of being soluble in water. It is employed in the treatment of industrial and municipal wastewater.Skype:frank99886600 E-mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
CHINAFLOC Polyacrylamides are produced by the polymerization of acrylamide (C3H5NO), a compound obtained by the hydration of acrylonitrile. Acrylamide is usually dissolved in water; it has toxic effects on the nervous system and must be handled under special protective procedures. The dissolved monomers (single-unit molecules) are induced to polymerize (link together to form large, multiple-unit molecules) through the action of free-radical initiators. Skype:frank99886600 E-mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
1. for textile, printing and dyeing industry.
CHINAFLOC Polyacrylamide used as sizing agents, finishing agents on fabric, and can generate a protective layer of supple, wrinkle, mildew bacteria.
2. mainly used as flocculants.
Widely used in chemical industry waste water, waste treatment, urban wastewater treatment.
High turbidity of water purification, water industry, heavy clear, coal washing, dressing, metallurgy, iron and steel, zinc, aluminum processing industry, electronics, water treatment.
3. for the petroleum industry, oil production, drilling mud, mud treatment, waste, reduce friction, prevent water channeling
4. for the paper industry:
To raise the fillers, pigments and other retention; To reduce material wastage and pollution of the environment; to improve the strength of the paper (including strength of dry and wet- strength), and PAM improves tear resistance of paper and porous, to improve Visual and printing performance.
5. other industries: synthetic resin paint, civil Grouting material blocking water, building materials industrial, and improve cement quality, and construction adhesive, filled joint repair and the blocking Agent, soil improvement, and electroplating industry, and dyeing industry.