- COD AND BOD REMOVAL
- The main applications of polyacrylamide(PAM,FLOCCULANT)
- the polyacrylamide market in 2017-2020
- What is the difference of Flocculants & Coagulants?
- Global Forecast to 2021--Polyacrylamide Market
- Contact the manufacturers when you want to purchase polyacrylamide.
- Super absorbent polymer
- the Nonionic Polyacrylamide
- Polyacrylamide as thickener
- Application of highly efficient cationic polyacrylamide in the sludge dewatering process
The Nonionnic Polyacrylamide for the Acidic Waste Water
Separation of coal and iron, in addition to outside, manganese, copper, gold, zinc and so on, these mine wastewater general acidic state, generally by using neutralization method for treating this kind of wastewater, adjusting the pH value, the most commonly used limestone and lime to do adjustment agent.
In order to efficiently processing of coal waste water according to the need of optimization, coal slurry, coal slurry concentration and hardness of the grain size and other conditions. Selection of suitable flocculant products, in the polyacrylamide solution used to be noticed in the process of polyacrylamide solution in the peat water fully dispersed, hand cannot stir speed too fast, so as to avoid floc was damaged; on the other hand, attention should be paid to polyacrylamide solution and slurry mixing uniformity, so that the coal slurry surface contact polyacrylamide solution more fully, the charge matching degree is better, is conducive to the flocculation separation.